Yes, I was ranting about falling behind in the course work , so how come the Third post in a day..

Well friends its due to various factors

  • D woke me up at 7 AM ( I slept at 2AM) - and आज तो आ बैल मुझे मार हुआ | Had woken up at 7am to take a leak and thought it would be a good idea if D also does the same , so that she can sleep longer... HA!!! ( I guess I don't need to spell it out )
  • She always threatens me that
  • आप मुझे स्कूल वाले दिन उठाते हो और मॆं आपको छुट्टी वाले दिन उठओंगी (You wake me up on school days, I will wake you on Holidays) - and she carries out the threat every Sat / Sun
  • Her favorite line on weekends / holidays - Early mornings is
  • सुबह हो गयी क्या ? मुझे छुट्टी के दिन नींद नहीं आती ... unfortunately मुझे बहुत आती है :(
  • Avoidance - yes I have to study, but guess what blogging and writing about D is much more pleasurable than studying
Today we need to take D to get her a new school bag - The requirement from D is - IF I get a bag with both Princess and Barbie in the same bag - I will settle for one, else I will buy 2, one of princess and one of Barbie
And knowing how savvy the Barbie/Disney folks are - I believe I might end up buying 2 bags...

Oh well it is childrens day and I have only one to pamper (read spoil :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment